1. These pictures were taken a few weeks ago, along the pier at Ringsend.
2. When you’re looking for sweet treat inspiration, look no further than Raspberri Cupcakes and Cakelets and Doilies. The recipes can be a little challenging, but so worth it. Both ladies are extremely talented, and Belle from C&D is a sweetheart. I hope you become a fan too!
3. Doesn’t this Ted Baker dress remind you of Gwen Stefani’s wedding dress? It’s so beautiful..and there’s 20% off today!
4. Speaking of the ASOS brand sale, these Warehouse dip-dye sunglasses are very nice indeed.
5. Here are 25 images of incredible, unfortunate and funny shadows.
6. The lovely Emma at Fluff and Fripperies uncovers Dublin’s newest place to stay; the quirky Trinity City Hotel. (Formerly known as the Trinity Capital Hotel.) I like the sound of bespoke cocktails and a high-tech interactive graffiti wall!
7. Gorgeous vintage inspired travel art, that will remind you of your favourite holiday destination forever!
8. Refinery 29’s slideshow of kitschy handbags. The shell one is my fave.
9. Curious to try MAC’s Eye Kohl in Teddy after this post on Vivianna Does Makeup.
10. Want more pretty things to look at? Suggested Instagram accounts to follow over on Cocorosa.
Happy Monday! x
♥ ♥ ♥